Saturday 25 May 2019

Day 2109

Day 2109;

BMI was 19.59 steps were 21,215, I had walked 13.74 km and I had burned off 1202 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, grapes, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: omelette, tomatoes and lemon cake.
Dinner:  fish pie, carrots, green beans, cauliflower, broccoli and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, shloer and hot Ribena.

In the immediate future I am to be going on another cycle ride, or at least I should be, before I take another ride solo around to the GM’s house, which should be interesting before I help Mich pack up the GM’s house. That’s about it for tomorrow.

Now today I have had a couple of boccia matches but first I had myself a little jog on the spot, which got me up to my step goal, then I surpassed my goal so I attempted to get further over my goal. I did this by watching some more of Game of Thrones, while I was jogging, I had reached up to episode 6 of season 7 of the game, just one more episode until I get to the final season, again, tomorrow maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment