Friday 24 May 2019

Day 2108

Day 2108;

My BMI was 19.71, as I had walked 13,571 steps which was only 8.79 km in distance walked and I had managed to burn 1128 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, grapes, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese, pickle in wholemeal bread) and fruit cake.
Dinner: scampi, chips peas and tart (raspberry, strawberry with cream).
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Lucozade sport (orange) and hot Ribena.
Snacks: green grapes.

So tomorrow I will have myself another boccia match, at least I think. Well that is my afternoon activity, if I was to dare to call it an activity, as playing boccia is probably less energetic than playing chess. So I will probably be having to jog on the spot some more, as I did today before 12 o’clock, I should have enough steps for tomorrow.

As I know what I have done today, and it wasn’t just that little jog on the spot in the morning which had me to 9000 steps before my lunch. Which I did while I was watching Game of Thrones, but then I was only watching it in the morning. In the afternoon I was going to a snowboarding lesson, with my goggles on it seemed to go a lot better. Now I’m unsure of whether my goggles actually made a difference to my ability. Then today the main slope was off limits so I was only on the beginner slope again for today, hopefully next time, if I have another lesson then I might be able to have a go on the real slopes.

Then on either the way to the snowboarding centre or the way home from the place, we saw a car which had the logo which said “Abarth” then underneath it had some more writing “124 spider” and I could remember that there was a car called the Maserati Spider (Spyder), but I couldn’t remember anything about it, and then Mich said something about a fiat and he told me to look it up when we got home. Then I did soon after I returned home, and the Internet told me:

The Abarth 124 Spider is a performance version of the Fiat 124 Spider under the Abarth marque. It was introduced at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show along with the Abarth 124 Spider Rally racing car. Final assembly
 of the car takes place in the Officine Abarth in Turin, Italy, where the model specific parts are installed on the Japanese built roadster”

It’s a Fiat basically, how did he know that? He may have heard something’s about the car previously, and stuff. But I’m unsure of whether that’s correct. Honestly how did he know about Fiat and all, it never said Fiat on the car, it could just be another thing about persons that perplexes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment