Wednesday 8 May 2019

Day 2092

Day 2092;

On this day I have a BMI of 19.85,  steps of 24924, which was 16.14 km and only 1442 kcal burned.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese and pickle in white bread), something and Jaffa cakes.
Dinner: pasta bolognaise, cheese and a tart (mandarin and peach).
Drinks: milk, water, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

So tomorrow I will be getting a bit more active than I was today, which shouldn’t be tricky, especially as I had a pretty lazy day today, I mean sure I walked a bit in the morning, my watch was telling me that i’d walked 5 miles on the treadmill today.

For the second night in a row there was the second spectacular Champions League semifinal match, but this time it was between the Dutch team which is named after a Hero of Greek mythology, Ajax, and the second English club of which before yesterday everybody (well almost) had pinned the game as to the opposition team and after the first half they were all perplexed over how Tottenham was going to get anything out of the match, as on the radio I listened to about the first 35 minutes of the game as Mich switched the radio off after the second Ajax goal. Mich was stating “how are Tottenham going to get through this game 3-0 down on aggregate and it’s not even half time”. So that’s how much I had caught  of the game until it was pretty much over when Mich shouted at me that Tottenham had done it, they had got 3 goals, which was  after 6 minutes of additional time had been added on after the game as the goal that won the tie for Tottenham was in the sixth minute of additional time.

I was thinking that as the final of the Champions League is to be played between 2 English clubs shouldn’t the game be played in England, that would save UEFA money, and it’d make more sense save the planet and all by not having to send the many players and fans to all the way to Spain when it’d be a lot better for the world for it to be played in Birmingham, which is about in the middle of the two clubs. Then I think that I said that it should be played at either Wembley or Old Trafford, as they must be two of the biggest football grounds in the country but Wembley is close to Tottenham’s ground, it was they’re ground a bit earlier on in the season, which is why I gave Old Trafford as an alternative, as it is close to Liverpool.

No comments:

Post a Comment