Sunday 5 May 2019

Day 2089

Day 2089;

My BMI was 19.62, and my step count was 15,072 (9.76 km) and I had burned 1493 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange, apple, grapes and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (ham salad [green leaves and tomato], eclair, egg custard and apple turnover.
Dinner: fish, peas, potatoes and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow is a bank holiday so I’m unsure of what’s open, I haven’t got a clue of what I will be to do tomorrow, vu I know Tini is planning on taking me to the gym if it’s open that is.

Now today I have been on a bike ride to and fro the place which my GM’s living in. I have also been watching more of the Game of Thrones, I learned that it was season 4 episode 3 that I had watched up to. So I have decided to watch from that episode and it was in time to watch the new episode in the morning tomorrow. Before that I had managed to do stage 4 of the tour of Wattopia, but Mich’s iPad’s Bluetooth failed during the start of the ride, so I had to continue it on my iPad and it worked, I thought that the time that I got for it today may have actually beat Mich’s time the other week, but I’m not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment