Tuesday 21 May 2019

Day 2105

Day 2105;

My daily BMI was up to 19.71, my steps were also up but to 17,853, which was 11.56 km in length walls and it was 1368 kcal burned off today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in wholemeal bread) and chocolate cake.
Dinner: pasta bolognaise and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snacks: Jaffa cakes and lemon meringue pie.

Tomorrow the day after today, I hope to get myself on a bike ride, row, jog and bounce, but after today I don’t really think that I have much chance of doing any tomorrow.

As today I managed to get myself onto the treadmill for a 20 minute jog and then a 40 minute bounce, before I ate my snack and I took myself off to have a shower, shave and get dressed. My first snack of the day was some of my Jaffa cakes which Mich had chopped up for me this morning, which was tasty.

Then after I had got myself dressed I was thinking about all the other stuff I could do today, like go for a little row or even on a bike. Then I decided that what I’d do for the rest of the day was sit down and watch some more of Game of Thrones. Which I half did for about half of the time, which could mean that I only quarter did, as I had been sitting down watching game of thrones before I got up and I started to jog on the spot, which was before I stopped watching it to go and eat my second snack of the day, which was a portion of lemon meringue pie. Then after I’d had that I went off and continued my watch, before getting disturbed as it was time to help move some more furniture around at the GM’s house of which I was a spare part in the group that went round, so I was just following them around the place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment