Sunday 31 March 2019

Day 2054

Day 2054;

Today my BMI was 20.18, I had taken 10,039 steps which was 6.50 km and I had burned 1228 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, grapes, apple and yogurt.
Lunch:chicken, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, peas, bread n’ butter pudding, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
Dinner: chocolate cake, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, elderflower and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow I have got athletics on, what else I don’t know about, so hopefully there’s something on tomorrow. Then today I have had an excellent day as I have been eating a lot of fruit and vegetables which was very tasty and I have been watching a thing about veganism (nothing to do with what I have eaten) I have also played a bit on my Switch, had a bit of exercise on the gym equipment and we had a walk to the GAK’s place. So that was how I got my steps in.


While I was skiing today I had a lot of fun despite my eyes, my eyes are a part of me so I’m literally saying that I’m to blame for my falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment