Tuesday 26 March 2019

Day 2049

Day 2049;

My BMI was 20.05, I had done 10,111 steps (which was 6.55 km) and I burned 1116 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, grapes, blueberries, apple, blackberries and yogurt.
Lunch:coleslaw, potato salad,  cottage cheese, pork pie,mini sausages and lemon drizzle cake.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, chicken nuggets and chocolate egg cake.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.
Snack: 1 quality street chocolate.

Today I have had a slightly lazy day, as in I got myself up, then I spent ages on eating, well it was that I spent so long eating breakfast that lunch came by soon after I had finished. Then after lunch I had set myself up on the bike for a short Zwift ride of 30 minutes I think I managed to get over 8 miles around NYC.

Then later on today I had a little trip to the gym, in the gym I did another little kind of thing on the lateral trainer, before a load of weight machines before a final little burst on the exercise bike. But I never went on the piece of gym equipment that you’re supposed to be like a bird in flight when you pull your arms together in order to lift the weight, not the chest press, pectoral fly? I’m unsure but I know that it has 2 separate settings to do two different muscles.

Then again I also remember having another run around Kanto in order to boost my step count to a decent number for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment