Saturday 16 March 2019

Day 2039

Day 2039;

My BMI today was 20.34, as I had only done 10,077 steps which was 6.52 km and I have only managed to burn 698 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, pear and yogurt.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: fish, green beans, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, Bakewell tart and ice-cream.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.
Snacks: M and M’s eggs.

Now today I have been exceptionally lazy, even though I have managed to get my steps in, quite literally for the hour up until I had my weigh in I jogged on the spot. Then earlier on during the day I had boccia practice and then it was to watch the six nations, and from what I watched Italy played the best in the first game and lost the game, Ireland never appeared to be anywhere in the game but they managed to get a try at the death of the game as a consolation for being totally beaten by the Welshies 25-7, and England were in such a dominant position at the halftime 31-7 and the Scottish managed to turn the score around by the end of the second half 7-31, so the full time score was 38-38, it was a remarkable game. But the English women’s team managed to put 80 past the Scottish women without response, to win the grand slam.

So that was my day, I had also played a bit on my Switch, Pokémon: Let’s go Eevee.

No comments:

Post a Comment