Friday 15 March 2019

Day 2038

Day 2038;

My BMI today is still 20.11, my steps were 20,817 which was 13.48 km and I have burned 1147 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, pear and yogurt.
Lunch: toasted sandwich (cheese) and a Belgium bun.
Dinner: scampi, chips, peas, Bakewell tart and ice cream .
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.
Snacks: M and M’s eggs.

Now this morning/last night (New Zealand time) their has been a terrorist attack in New Zealand, it was on two mosques in Christchurch, which was probably two Christian terror attacks, instead of the usual Islamic terror attacks but the New Zealand media has circled around the “fact” that they were right wing and ran with it, so I have got a couple of questions for the media, what makes it ok for them to label a foreign in origin wave of terror attacks by a religion and not the domestic terror attacks? Is it because they would be condemning a branch of their own faith, so instead it’s easier to label the opposite side of the political spectrum, as the bigots? What is Islamic terror is it on the left of the political spectrum or something, so it’s to be protected or something? Sounds like the bigotry of low expectations to me which is being deployed by the mainstream media, at least in New Zealand. All I am asking for is for the media to hold terror attacks to the same standards, not by going down the route to the immediate political point scoring.

Tomorrow I think that I have got boccia planed to go off to play, then I’m thinking nothing for the rest of the day, so I could just have another lazy day. Or I could do some other stuff like exercises, at least I know that western civilisation is over now m we are just waiting for it to end, it has reached its pinnacle and is on its way down. Some promising things have been happening on the space front it’s too little too late though, I think as the birth rates have decided, by my age my father had already had me, with my mother.  Who is younger than him, and none of their children are mothers or fathers, Emu is married but they are working on their careers rather than furthering they’re genes. Meanwhile I don’t have a chance to be getting anything sorted out within passing my genes, as I have only just discovered that there was a female who thought that I was good looking back in the days of my youth, she probably wouldn’t be as complementary now, as I look disabled nowadays, it’s just the ways that people look and speak to me now, It’s as if the lights are on, inside my head, but nobody’s home

I’ll try to explain, remember what Yoda said about trying, yes I do, sorry I meant I will explain my meaning to the comment on bigotry of low expectations. My point about New Zealand media has got a problem with the bigotry of low expectations, is the way that they say that the right of the political landscape is the problem, that is the whole of the right, so not even Mrs May would be exempt, if it was Britain which they were talking about, New Zealand is, I’m guessing, Jeremy Corbyn where everyone on the opposite side is labelled as a Margret Thatcher, even if you’re not, you could just disagree with Corbyn in one aspect and and that’s heresy for some of the left leaning millennials. But the bigotry of New Zealand at how they are are obviously holding the Islamic country’s in the world to a much lower standard than the western world, ignoring the facts that have got the western world’s civilisation’s days are numbered. So at least I hope that I have explained it well enough, it’s not as good as my initial thoughts on the topic but I cannot remember the exact thoughts that I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment