Wednesday 20 March 2019

Day 2043

Day 2043;

The BMI of this day was 20.02, I had taken 19,187 (which did myself a distance of only 12.42 km) and I had only managed to burn 1125 kcal today.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, banana and yogurt.
Lunch: bread (wholemeal), butter, cheese, scotch eggs, mini sausages and something.
Dinner: pasta meatballs (quorn balls), cheese, cream egg trifle and Jaffa cakes.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.
Snacks: M and M’s eggs.

Now tomorrow I am planning on going for a little cycle, if I get my steps to 10,000 before lunchtime. But today I have managed to get my steps to 10,000 before lunchtime, but I just continued on jogging around Kanto for the rest of the day because I couldn’t be sure that Tini wasn’t going to take me to the gym today and she hates taking me to the gym, she thinks what is the point if I’m already stinky from being on the bike. She also thinks that she shouldn’t make an effort in getting herself fit, this is the same woman that has a daughter that thinks that I am too skinny, as in anorexic, just as she can see some of my bones, like my vertebra on my back but I have never seen it and I don’t know, but if she wants fat on me just look at my waist I’ve got a couple of little bulges just beneath my waist.

Today on my Switch I played a bit more of Pokémon: Let’s go Eevee, I beat Erika (the Gym Leader) also today, which brings my gym badge total up to 4 now, I even managed to get the flying gizmo which is weird, as you can’t fly on the back of a Pidgey anymore, I just had to go upto a man that was holding some gadget which had balloons attached to it and he then said that with the gizmo Eevee can now make you fly. That was after I got myself a Charzard, which if I equip it, as in select it as the Pokémon was that I’m walking with I can hover around on it’s back. Which is fun, at least until you meet one of those things that you jump over before it ruins the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment