Saturday 9 March 2019

Day 2032

Day 2032;

Now my BMI was up to 20.18, as I have only done 10,223 steps which were 6.62 km and I have only burned 812 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, pear and yogurt.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten, chocolate eclair and apple turnover.
Dinner: pie (steak and ale), cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, green beans and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snacks:  m and m’s eggs.

Now tomorrow, what day is it? Oh yes it’s Sunday the 10th tomorrow. So it’s not Monday tomorrow. How frustrating, I have more of a clue what is planned for me, Monday than tomorrow. So what I am planning on doing tomorrow I haven’t got a clue but I’m guessing that I may have another lazy day tomorrow, with another game in the six nations to watch on the box.

Today I have been to boccia practice today, I have also been out to watch a football match. Boccia practice today was boccia practice I don’t know what to state about it, but it was just the start of me having a lazy day. Then I continued on having a lazy day by going to the localish FC to watch them play another team, and they won, which was a shock to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment