Monday 18 March 2019

Day 2041

Day 2041;

BMI result was back at 10.11, I had made 24,830 steps (16.08 km) and I had burned 1471 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries , blueberries, raspberries, banana and yogurt.
Lunch: potato salad, coleslaw, 
Dinner: beef, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, sponge cake, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice and hot Ribena.
Snacks: M and M’s eggs.

Now tomorrow I am unsure of what to do probably more of today, and then maybe I will get a bit more active  than I did today? Today I had the man from SSE come around to fit us a smart meter. Our electricity consumption was £0.01 at least while the sun was up, but our gas consumption was running at something like £3.06 per hour, so I decided to go into the front of the house and turn the radiators down, as in Tini’s room she had her radiator on full pelt and she wasn’t even in the room. So I turned off three radiators, and hey presto our gas consumption disappeared.

Then again today I have been playing on my Switch as I hadn’t made it up to 10,000 steps by lunch, so I was running around Kanto for large portions of the day. Beating up Misty and Lt Surge as I go on. As well as getting Eevee all trained up in the art of flash and cut, which now a days has no need for a Pokemon to learn the HM, I wonder what’s going to go out for surf? As rock break is probably going to be another Eevee move, like cut, hang with on a moment what were the HM’s from the original? Ok so from in the original it went:
HM01- Cut
HM02- Fly
HM03- Surf
HM04- Strength 
HM05- Flash 
So I’ve got HM01 and HM05, HM04 is most probably similar to the first two (01 and 05) fly and swim I will probably first have to get a Pokémon that can fly, and one that can swim. At the moment I’ve got a Charmelion and a Wartortle so perhaps at the next evolution of Charmelion (into Charazard) it can fly me to places? And then with Wartortle in his fully evolved form, (Blastoise) I may be able to travel on his back across the vast waters of Kanto? To go to Cinebar Island, I do believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment