Thursday 21 March 2019

Day 2044

Day 2044;

BMI was up to 20.21, steps were 19,263 which meant I’d only walked 12.47 km and I had burned 12,70 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, banana and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese, ham, pickle in wholemeal bread) and sponge cake.
Dinner:  gammon, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, baked potato, cream egg trifle and profiteroles.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.
Snacks: M and M’s eggs.

Now so much for tomorrow, as I know that I have an appointment with the gym, that’s in the afternoon, the morning is still to play for. So I may just go for a cycle in the morning on Zwift, tomorrow I think is around it’s NYC, as it was probably London yesterday and today, as it was London the day prior, I can remember seeing something on the calendar which had these 3 days a different colour from the preceding day and the two successive days.

Now the final pieces are setting the delay to Brexit, or as preferable a no deal Brexit. Well it’s within our grasps now, they just need to grow some balls and take it to the EU by saying that we aren’t going to take this anymore we are going to leave on the 29th of March with no deal and watch the other EU leaders squirm. But that isn’t going to happen as the British MP’s have all but taken no deal off the table. Unless Mr speaker allows them to put Mrs May’s deal in front of parliament again which was taken down by the speaker at her last attempt of running it for a third time, something about not allowed to run the same deal through parliament twice (but I know that it has already gone through twice the second time, I think it had some amendments to it). So what are they planning to do? It’s either take Mrs May’s deal and get an extension that way (which I cannot see happening), ask for a longer extension (which I can see happening, it also means that we will have to take part in the next EU elections,  not preferable), revoke article 50 (which is probably the EU’s favourite option) and finally leaving without a deal (my preferred option).

No comments:

Post a Comment