Tuesday 12 March 2019

Day 2035

Day 2035;

Today I had a BMI of 19.95, I had taken 17,564 steps which gave me a distance of 11.37 km and I have burned 1139 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: vegetable spring roll, sausage roll, monster munch and banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Dinner: chicken pie, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, potatoes and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snacks: M and M’s egg’s.

Tomorrow never comes, as soon as you get there then the next day is tomorrow but tomorrow from the standpoint of today, the 12th of March, is the 13th of March but it’s not a Friday. So tomorrow from the standpoint of today I haven’t got the foggiest idea of what I will be doing, I just hope that going to the gym will be an option as I thought that it was said that going to the gym was an option for Wednesday this week, I could have been misinformed on the topic.

Today I have first been for a couple of little jogs around the place where I live, I even managed to get my 10,000 steps for today done and dusted before lunchtime, then I had a slightly more lazy afternoon, meaning I only really cycled for an hour and for the rest of the day I must've pretty much done nothing.

My imagination has been working quite a bit recently, it has been wiring around about Captain Marvel, or Ms Marvel as she used to be called, in the olden days, as wasn’t the original Captain Marvel an alien dude, Captain Mar-Vel I think he had grey skin or a grey costume back then also, but Ms Marvel was along side with the flash across her chest. And obviously Captain Marvel (SHAZAM) the character from DC, as I have been watching both of their films trailers on YouTube recently, and I’ve got to say that both look amazing but DC’s looks better, which hasn’t been the case over the past few years.


No comments:

Post a Comment