Sunday 3 March 2019

Day 2026

Day 2026;

On this day my BMI stayed constant from yesterday’s result, but my steps decreased by greater than half, to 12,351 (which meant that my distance walked was also down, to 8 km) but my calories burned was only down to 1390.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, pear and yogurt.
Lunch: chicken,green beans, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and charred pineapple dream cake.
Dinner: sandwich (corned beef in wholemeal bread), cold hot crossed bun, sponge cake and fruit cake.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Lucozade sport (orange) and hot Ribena.

Today I have been skiing, tomorrow I have no idea what I will be doing, just if I get the chance to I will have myself a treadmill  jog, a Zwift ride, a bounce and another row.

Changing directions while skiing is simple, you just need to put more pressure on the ski which is opposite to the direction of which you want to travel in. So say I was going down the slope and I wanted to go left to avoid a crashed out on the slope skier, I would just have to put more pressure on my right footed ski. Now I know that it sounds kind of unintuitive and whatelse, the words escape me. But then as long as you remember that you shouldn’t move your body around keep your body facing down the slope if you turn your body when your cornering, that’s when you might switch to backwards skiing. Which is fun and all but not necessarily what you’re looking to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment