Sunday 10 March 2019

Day 2033

Day 2033;

Today my BMI was 20.20, I had taken 14,857 steps (which was 9.62 km) and I had burned 836 kcal off.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, pear and yogurt.
Lunch: gammon, broccoli, green beans, cauliflower, carrots, pineapple and chocolate trifle.
Dinner: cold hot crossed bun, Eccles cake, lemon drizzle cake and Jaffa cakes.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snacks: M and M’s eggs.

Today I have been on another hour long cycle in the morning, it’s so much easier if you get it in the correct gear, unfortunately I missed out on the target of getting the Zwift bike to 50 km. No excuses for my lack in form today, as Mich said that just above 24 km/h was about 15 mph which is our average on the tandem, on a good day. So today we had a good day on our tandem. But it was only on one Zwift bike. On a future day I am hoping that I make it up to 161 km on Zwift of which I probably should manage it in approximately six hours fourty minutes at least judging from the above data. Then that’s for a future day. Not tomorrow as I don’t believe that I’ll have enough time tomorrow

So last night I watched Fifth Element, which was a good film, such a shame that I didn’t review it when it was still fresh in my mind, as I have forgotten the majority of what happened in the film, minus the ending which was funny. As the president, goes to thank Leeluu and the other main character for doing the main points of the film which is literally save the world (Galaxy or Universe) from the darkness which was only a problem when they started to attack it. So Leeluu who was the fifth element had to go to a place where she was surrounded by the other 4 elements, fire water earth and air, in their block form so she could direct their power at the blob of darkness in order to defeat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment