Monday 4 March 2019

Day 2027

Day 2027;

Today my BMI was 20.11 again (even though someone else has told me that I have grown in the past few (so I don’t know what it’ll be if I take that into account, if it’s true), then my steps have continued to fall, to just 10,087 (which is 6.53 km) and I had burned 915 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, pear and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (corned beef in wholemeal bread) and sponge cake.
Dinner: I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.Now tomorrow I am planning on going to the gym in the afternoon, I have really got to get my heart beating, at a quicker rate, tomorrow as I have failed at doing that today, it could be as I have had a bit of a chilled out day with other than my hour walk for the morning I have just sat waiting for anybody else while watching some more of Gundam Wing, nobody came.

So I am thinking that the intensity minutes thing on my watch only counts if my heart rate goes up above one hundred, as I have done an hour bounce today and I only managed to get my heart rate up to about 99 for the hour on the trampoline and no minutes of activity, how is that possible? I’m meaning my heart rate was at 99. I’m meaning my heart rate was 180 odd for a jog on the spot the other day. When my heart rate was lower slightly on the bikes. But a heart rate of about half of that for a jog on the trampoline is beggers belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment