Friday 29 March 2019

Day 2052

Day 2052;

BMI today was 20.18 which continued in the theme of yesterday, I had stepped 19,151 times or a distance of 12.40 km and I have burned 1851 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes,banana, pear, apple, orange and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese with wholemeal bread), cherry bakewell, tunocks wafer and Jaffa cakes.
Dinner: Indian takeaway feast and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Lucozade sport (raspberry), water and hot Ribena.

So what I have done today is go out on a tandem ride to visit the GM, what is a kumode? I’m slightly understanding that it is what she says every time that she wants the loo nowadays, but what is a kumode?  Her leg is now out of plaster, so she has been walking a bit more, like how she had managed to get to bingo for when we’d arrived at her accommodation and she was having her haircut by the time that we were leaving.

So then today I have been to the place clever foliage to visit my GM, then I have rode the tandem over some hills on the return trip. Following this I took a shower and I played for a bit on Pokémon. Then tomorrow I have got boccia practice and that’s about it that I have planned, but then if I can speculate on what else I am thinking about doing it will probably be something fitnesses related and playing on Pokémon.

No comments:

Post a Comment