Friday 22 March 2019

Day 2045

Day 2045;

I had a BMI of 19.85, I had only taken 13,869 steps (which was only 8.98 km) and I had burned 1124 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana, orange, pear and yogurt.
Lunch: toasted sandwich (cheese and pickle).
Dinner: pastry (with nectarine and peach) and strawberries.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.
Snacks: M and M’s eggs.

Tomorrow should probably be another lazy day as it is another boccia day and it’s also another football match that I have, to go to see. This day so far I have played some more on Pokémon: Let’s go Eevee, as I have been walking around Kanto a bit now I’m unsure of whether I got Lapras last night or this morning, but I got it off a bloke from I think that place that I drove Team Rocket out of last night, I think it’s the Silph building, anyway I got a Master Ball from it, now if I did that last night it must have been this morning that I went off to beat up then capture the Snorlax. Which was new, for the game, in this game it makes catching the Pokémon more difficult, and more fun, from my perspective at least, as it is no longer just pressing A, when you have selected the Pokéball on a menu, which you can still do in part on the game, but the actual method of throwing them has changed to a flick of the wrist, you can also miss the Pokémon that you’re aiming for by throwing it to the sides or too far up or down and then there’s the actual Pokémon that you’re attempting to capture, they move around the screen.

Now today there’s been the some of the Euro 2020 Qualifiers this is the same competition that Scotland lost in 1 - 0 to a team that plays on Artificial turf, I think it was some team like Kazakhstan, which is in Asia isn’t it? So why is it attempting to get in the Euro’s? Oh that’s why, basically Kazakhstan is so big it crosses two continents. Well I never knew that, so it’s good that I now do know, I don’t know why it’s good, but it may come up in a pub quiz or something similar some time, in the future, probably if I go to another one that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment