Saturday 23 March 2019

Day 2046

Day 2046;

It really was another lazy day my BMI was up to 20.15, my steps were down at only 6610 (which was 4.28 km) and I had only burned 788 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: bread (wholemeal), egg, ham, banana, strawberries, apple, orange and yogurt.
Dinner: chicken pie, carrots, peas, broccoli, green beans, cauliflower, new potatoes and a tart (with nectarine and peach).
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, elderflower and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow is going to be another lazy day I think, at least I have no plans for it, so it could be a nice and active day tomorrow, as I got a new rowing machine as a gift for the anniversary of my existence, and it has been put together today so I have been playing on it for 10 minutes of the past 60 minutes, which was fun. Then what wasn’t as fun was going to see the football team that I support loose again today, they are still leaking goals, but now they aren’t scoring any either, as a way of counteracting. But fortunately my first team/England is doing better, what was it again the score in the last match they played, 0-5 I think, I think that the local team that I support could do with getting some tips from the national team.

I have also had boccia practice this morning, at boccia practice today I don’t know what happened during practice. My day was just taken over by the football match that I went to see, and the rowing machine; which is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment