Wednesday 6 March 2019

Day 2029

Day 2029;

BMI was 19.89, steps were 15,930 (10.31 km) and I had burned 1641 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, pear and yogurt.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops with mini sausages on bread and something.
Dinner: chicken kerma, chicken tikka masala, pilau rice, Bombay potatoes, nan bread, nectarine peach tart and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

I don’t know what my plans are for tomorrow, I’m just guessing that it’s going to be up to me what I do.

First up today/this morning /last night I watched the SheBelieves Cup, I don’t know what she believes it’s an American invention of female football, it’s been taking place for the last four years , the first was won by USA, the second year was won by France, the third it was won back by USA and that gets you to this year, it’s fourth, the team roster had changed from USA, France, England and Germany, to USA,  Japan, England and Brazil. England won it at the fourth time of asking.

MTottenham and Ajax went through in the Champions League yesterday, now today it was up to FC Porto v Roma and Paris Saint Germain v Manchester United. FC Porto needed Extra Time in order to knock Roma out of the competition, as the first leg of the match was Roma 2- 1 FC Porto, but the first 90 minutes of play today had resulted in the opposite score line FC Porto 2 - 1 Roma, so the score on aggregate the score was a tie at 3 goals a piece, and they had each scored 2 goals at home then obviously 1 away. So it went to extra time and FC Porto managed to get the winner, thanks to a VAR awarded penalty. Then the next match finished before the first match as the score from the first leg was Manchester United 0 - PSG 2, so it was going to have to be something new to see Manchester United get through as never before had a team come back from 2 goals behind in their home leg of a Champions League tie this far in the competition of which Manchester United was attempting to do 1 - 2 was the score from the first half of the game tonight, so Manchester still had to get 1 more goal without reply to go through on the away goals rule, 90 minutes had been played so it was into indury time when Markus Rashford stepped up to take the penalty (awarded by VAR), he scored it to eventually send Manchester through 1 - 3 on the night 3 - 3 on aggregate but 3 - 2 on the away goals rule.

Now today I have been on the treadmill, the trampoline and even the rowing machine, I have also been for a walk to the shops then to my GM’s house. The walk to the shop was to purchase milk (4 pints), a little pack of cheese slices and dinner which was a box of Indian takeaway food (which was Co-Op branded) so I carried it to GM’s place, where I gave the bag to Mich, he put it down in GM’s house while we there, then he returned the shopping to me to carry it home he made some comments about me being strong just carrying the bag, I wanted to say that he would have done the same if it was just him on his own carrying the shopping, so no big my arm only feels as if it’ll fall off now. It’ll be back to usual in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment