Monday 11 March 2019

Day 2034

Day 2034;

On this day I have got a BMI of 20.18, steps I had made were 15,770 (10.21 km) and I had burned 1415 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, pear and yogurt.
Lunch: bread, chips, peas and Yorkshire pudding.
Dinner: seafood pasta, cheese and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.
Snacks: Eccles cake, Batternburg, lemon drizzle cake and chocolate eggs.

So tomorrow I don’t know what I will be doing , I am just guessing that I will probably be a bit interested in getting my steps up to 10,000 before, or at the very least around, 12 midday. Then after that I am planning on going on a little Zwift ride, so that’s my morning and afternoon plans sorted. Now I want to get a nice little 161 km cycle on the Zwift bike sometime, in the future, it’s just as I would like to see how long it takes me on my own, as I know that with Mich on the front of his Tandem we did the Prudential Ride London a couple of years ago, so I wonder if it is actually set up to give you the full PRL course on the Zwift? As I have seen the signs for it.

Today I have been to athletics and I have accidentally ran into another “athlete” if I could call myself one of those, at least I ran into an athlete as I was using the sound of his feet hitting the track to navigate, then the sounds of his feet stopped, as I thought that I had lost him as I knew that he was stretching his advantage over me I thought that he had just got too far in front of me so I picked up my pace slightly and I barrelled into him. Sorry again.

Then today I have been interested in Captain Marvel, not enough to go out to the Cinema to watch it though, on the super hero films that have got a main character that has been called Captain
Marvel as lead character DC has got you beat hands down with SHAZAM, just on trailers. I know that Captain Marvel  looks pretty good from the trailers, but I don’t really want to go to the cinema, not to see anything I am happy enough to wait to watch it on DVD whenever they are out. Captain Marvel seems to be more of a serious film with a bit of Nick Fury doing the comic relief with his scotch about cats then in DC they’ve got SHAZAM who was called Captain Marvel, in a previous existence positively similar Captain Marvel was called Ms Marvel in the past. SHAZAM is just like a pg version of Deadpool from what I gathered from the trailers that I have seen, minus the audience participation he’s got a sidekick to bounce off.

No comments:

Post a Comment