Thursday 7 March 2019

Day 2030

Day 2030;

My BMI was down to 19.85, my steps were up to 16,663 which is 10.79 km and I had burned 1547 kcal apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, pear and yogurt.
Lunch: baked beans with mini sausages, cheese, bread chocolate cake and lemon drizzle cake.
Dinner: fish, cauliflower, green beans, carrots, broccoli, potatoes and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, elderflower presse, water and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow my day will be a lazy one, as I am going to have to get up early, but not to do anything useful, it’s just to be a spare part as Mich has to take GM to an appointment, and he’s dragging me along with him, I have no idea why he has need of me, as we are going to a hospital, so they are going to take one look at me and they’ll think that the appointment is for me, apparently, just as Mich and Allergy were telling me a little while ago I may actually have a clue what they’re on about if only I could remember, but then it could be that I loose focus really easily on things that don’t interest me.

Now this morning I have been on the Zwift bike, for an hour, then later on today I had gone to the gym, as Tini said that she’d take me later on today but then she arrived late so it was a shortened session in the gym today. How disappointing. But then today I have reached 10,000 steps, and I have also managed to get my self over 10 km for each of the past 3 days. But also today I have managed to get a number with the number 666 in. 666 the number of the beast, Hell and fire was spawned to be released, I’m sorry I cannot help myself.

The strange thing has happened over the past few days, as my steps have gone up my account of calories burned has decreased, on the day prior.

No comments:

Post a Comment