Sunday 17 March 2019

Day 2040

Day 2040;

My BMI was 19.98, I had walked only  12,609 steps which was 8.16 km and I had burned 808 kcal today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, pear and yogurt.
Lunch: soufflé, beef, cauliflower, broccoli, peas, carrots, potatoes,Queen of puddings and a fruit salad (strawberries, blueberries and raspberries).
Dinner: sponge cake with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries ontop.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice, water and hot Ribena.
Snacks: M and M’s eggs.

Now today was a special day, pity I missed it out yesterday in my preview of today. Then again tomorrow I have no idea what I am doing, all I know is I am not going to athletics and I don’t think that I’m going to the gym either, but what is planned for me to do is unknown.

As I was stating at the start of this post, it was a special day today. It was Flow’s special day and while they were out visiting relatives I managed to get in a Zwift ride, it was only a small ride about London. Which was after I had a little walk around outside of which I was doing until Flow arrived to inform Tini and Mich that she’d arrived.

Now I think that I have added everything that happened to me, apart from when I was in agreement with Emu about the New Zealand handling of the Terrorist attacks, which was about how they were only saying that it was the right that attacked the 2 mosques, I think that I have already outlined my perspective on this story, I’ll just go into it again just in case I haven’t. Islamic has nothing to do with with where you are on the political spectrum, just as with right wing has nothing to do with religion, now the fact remains that more of the religious hardliners (fundamentalists) are on the right of the political spectrum, so why don’t they say that the Islamic terrorists are on the right? Probably as they are not, especially not in the west as the left wing has spent a lot of money in attempting to get the backing of the new imagrants votes who are generally from the Islamic country’s as the only way that they are going to get any power is from the votes that they bought, or that is how it is supposed to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment