Saturday 30 March 2019

Day 2053

Day 2053;

Today my BMI was 20.18, as I had only managed to do 10,500 steps (6.80 km) and I had burned 882 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: sandwich (prawn, salad, tomato and beetroot) and something.
Dinner: chicken pie, carrots, broccoli, green beans, cauliflower and Tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow I plan to go skiing, at the nearest snow park to my abode. Then I’m taking an old school friend along as well, which should be fun. Especially as he was a very good skier, from what I have seen. I wonder if Mich is going to take his go pro win us? It’ll get his go pro some much needed use.

Then today it’s been as I expected I had some boccia, and I had some playtime on Pokémon I am thinking that I also managed to get the eighth gym badge, so it probably should be limited time until I beat up elite four.

No comments:

Post a Comment