Monday 4 March 2019

Day 2028

Day 2028;

My BMI today is 19.76, as I had increased my steps to 15,852 (which is 10.26 km) and I’d managed to burn 1691 kcal, at least according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, pear and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (corned beef) and chocolate cake.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, broccoli, green beans, cauliflower, potatoes and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.
Snacks: M and M eggs.

Now tomorrow I am planning to do some more on the Zwift bike, treadmill, trampoline and rowing machine, as I don’t think that I have any chance of going to the gym. I don’t understand what Tini and Allergy’s problems are with me getting fit, I know that Allergy is jealous of my weight/height (BMI)  as she is heavy and short (BMI of something like 25). Then again I also know that I probably eat at least as much as the two combined. It’s just my exercise level is much higher than both of theirs, probably combined.

I am still alive, unfortunately, my heart rate was up to 152 on the Zwift bike today, that was my first 61 minutes of intense activity that I had done this week. Which is funny as I’d only done just over half an hour on the Zwift bike.  Now that’s not all that I have done today, as I have been to the gym, and while I was at the gym I did another 140 intense minutes in the just more than 60 minutes that I spent in it, as I spent the first half an hour on the lateral trainer and I spent the second half on the exercise bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment