Monday 1 April 2019

Day 2055

Day 2055;

BMI  was 20.15, I had walked 11,962 steps (or 7.74 km in distance) and I had burned 1327 kcal today.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: baked beans with mini sausages rice cakes
Dinner: I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snack: tiramisu.

Tomorrow I have got So today I had athletics, and I was a lazy man for the rest of the day. Apart from the hour up to me doing the weigh in, at least up until I put in my Wii Fit meter.

Today my longest long jump was about 2.50 m which is nothing, it would have won me the gold medal if I was a woman, and I was in the special Olympics and if I was a cerebral palsy, I think that is her condition at least, athlete but I’m not. I’m a Male cripple as I got myself hit by a car quite a while back now why did I do it, I don’t know, but I am just guessing that it was an attempt at taking my own life as my memory is terrible but my long distance/time ago memory is better like I knew where the passage takes me from beside an old school if you go far enough, and over a bridge.

By the way happy April fools day, I just wanted to state.

No comments:

Post a Comment