Monday 22 April 2019

Day 2076

Day 2076;

My BMI was 20.02, steps that I had taken were only 11,200 or the pathetic 7.25 km and I had burned 1285 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, apple, grapes, banana, pear, orange and yogurt.
Lunch: lamb, carrots, peas, broccoli, green beans, cauliflower, pear and something.
Dinner: mini sausages, mini sausage rolls and 2 slices of cakes.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

So tomorrow will include me getting my sight back, hopefully, that is as I am going into London to see the Italian Doctor (whose awesome) as she gets her needles and pokes them into my eyelids, awesome fun.

Then before that happens tomorrow morning I have been on the Zwift bike today I think that it was around Innsbruck, wherever that is. Ok so that’s interesting Innsbruck is the capital city of Tyrol, which is an Austrian State, of which I have spent 4 of the best weeks of my childhood in the Tyrol Skiing, then again I have never physically been to Innsbruck instead I have been to Kitzbühel, that was many years ago now the closest thing that I have done to that will be the twice that I have gone to Italy skiing, and the time that I have spent on the Zwift bike traveling around Innsbruck. I wonder if I go on Innsbruck again I am going to take a more scenic route around to see if I can pick out any of the fascinating Austrian buildings.

Then again after the few results from the games that have gone on over the past few days it’s looking like the Premier League will be Manchester City’s this season, as they only need to keep winning their games to win the premier league the toughest game for them was supposed to be Manchester United, what’s happened to them in their most recent game? It was 4-0 to the opposition so then if they play City in a game the news reporters were saying the result of the game would be 7-0 to City, and I cannot agree with them. Then even if Liverpool win the remaining games they cannot win the league and there’s no team that’s anywhere close to the top two in the league.

Now I did try to have a little jog inside but I failed, I only managed about 7 minutes before I got called away to help with the preparations for Emu’s visit,

No comments:

Post a Comment