Thursday 11 April 2019

Day 2065

Day 2065;

Day number 2065 and I have gained some weight with a BMI of 19.89, I had made 10,555 steps which was only 6.83 km and I have burned 990 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, apple, banana and yogurt.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: quorn pie (like a shepherds pie), broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green beans carrots and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.

Now tomorrow I am planning on doing another little cycle around Wattopia so today I have had a little break from doing pretty much anything, minus the standard 10,000 steps and a bit of yoga on the Wii Fit only enough to keep my muscles ticking over before the ride tomorrow.

What I did today was really not important. Then what have I ever done that’s imitation, I don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment