Tuesday 2 April 2019

Day 2056

Day 2056;

My BMI for today was 20.08, my steps were up to 13,073 which were 8.46 km p, and then I had burned 1079.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, grapes and yogurt.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten. 
Dinner: chicken, peas, broccoli, green beans, carrots and bread pudding.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

So today I have been on my Switch completing Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee, at least up to the point where I have beat up Elite Four, but I still have got to get Kabuto’s fossil trade some Pokémon, like Haunter, Graveler, Kadabra, Machoke, then I need a Sandshrew and Sandslash, Oddish, Gloom and Vileplume, Mankey and Primeape, Growlithe, Grimer and Muk, Hitmonchan, Seaking, Scyther, Pinsir, Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite, before Pokémon numbers 150 and 151, or Mewtwo and Mew.which should be the complete Kanto Pokédex.

But then what is happening tomorrow, I will be still waiting for me insects to arrive, but then even if they haven’t today I will be going to be gym, as Mich says that he’ll be getting home earlier to be on insect watch for Tini. So that’s what the plan is at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment