Saturday 20 April 2019

Day 2074

Day 2074;

Now today I had a BMI of 19.95, I had only made 9120 steps which was 5.91km and I had burned off 864 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, pear, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: chicken, peas, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, potatoes and apple pie.
Dinner: scrambled eggs (goose) and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and fizzy orange juice.

So today I was going to Gloucestershire it was to a river of mud, basically, as GD and GM live beside the river, I used to think that it was Wales on the other side of the river, but it isn’t. Now tomorrow I am going on another two bike rides, the first is another little cycle over to the place where the other GM lives to deliver Easter eggs, then it’ll be the next stage on the Zwift tour of Wattopia.

Now today I was going to the GD and GM’s house in Gloucestershire which was an exceptionally long drive and my head did get a little giddy. Now today I have had some scrambled goose eggs for my dinner, goose eggs look very similar to duck eggs (white eggs) but they’re just very big, but still not as big as Easter eggs (chocolate eggs).

No comments:

Post a Comment