Saturday 13 April 2019

Day 2067

Day 2067;

19.92 was my BMI was the day, I had only walked 10,722 steps (or 6.94 km) in the time of the day and I had burned 982 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, orange, banana and yogurt.
Lunch:I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: pizza (mushroom, cheese and ham), salad (leaves [green and white]), tomatoes, carrots and sweet corn) and a chocolate sundae.
Drinks: milk and fruit squash.

Well I think that it should be a bit more of the same as happened today, tomorrow, within other words another lazy day. I think that Tini and Mich are arriving tomorrow instead of leaving from they’re murder mystery dinner thing.

Then today I have had a lazy day as I had only managed to get up to 4000 steps before lunchtime and after lunch I spent time watching 2 separate DVD’s, the first was Black Panther, the second was his end in Avengers Infinity War. It’s lined up nicely for Endgame now.

Then again today I have also been on a bounce for half an hour in the afternoon which was how I actually managed to reach my step goal for today. Otherwise I would probably have stayed down by 5000 or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment