Wednesday 3 April 2019

Day 2057

Day 2057;

BMI was 19.89, steps only 8964 which was a pitiful 5.80 km and I had only burned off 885 kcal today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and yogurt.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: salmon, broccoli, carrots, green beans, cauliflower, crochet potatoes
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Now on this day the insects were supposed to come, they didn’t maybe they’ll come tomorrow? I’m hoping that they are still alive by the time that they show up. Then that’s what I'll be doing tomorrow. I’ll be waiting for the insects to arrive, then I shall probably be playing a bit more of Pokémon, as I’m not made of money, I probably wouldn’t be able to get Mew/Pokémon #151 but I could get Pokémon #150 as it’s in Cerulean Cave I just need to train up my party Pokémon slightly, so that’s Charzard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres. But I may as well train up Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon. Then Kabutops, Omastar and Aerodactyl. So now that’s 13 Pokémon to train up to levels which are good enough to beat a level 70 Mewtwo. But my Pokédex quest is appearing to be going on well.as I caught a Dragonite, Hitmonchan, Pinsir and I evolved my Goldeen into Seaking.

So what else have I done today? I have been on the rowing machine for a short row. That’s about it of which I can remember at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment