Sunday 7 April 2019

Day 2061

Day 2061:

Today I had a BMI of 19.98, I had walked 18,128 steps (or 11.74 km) and the amount of calories I burned 1030 kcal.

Breakfast: yogurt, banana, orange, grapes, strawberries, apple and cereal.
Lunch: sandwich (fish finger in white bread) and something.
Dinner: I’ve forgotten, green beans, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, potatoes and a fruity tart.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow I will go to the gym instead of laugh down, athletics club. Then on this day I have been on another bike ride around Wattopia, it was just another one of the 18.5 mile course that I think I may have done previously this week, not the race course, the other one, stage 2 starts tomorrow of the tour of Wattopia, I wonder if I’ll get another go on it, if so when?

Then today I think I got in a bit of running around Kanto, but then again I captured Mewtwo, so I challenged Elite 4 again and I beat them again. It’s a good way of training up your Pokémon. I used to do it with my Pokémon on my original game (Red) I got a level 100 Blastoise that way, I can only remember there being an *Exp Shr* which you had to set to another Pokémon so it would only be like “Blastoise gained X (amount of Exp)with Experience Share your Kabuto also gained Y (amount of Exp)” which would occasionally be the same, that would be after I used Hydro Pump against an Onix or some other kind of Pokémon.

No comments:

Post a Comment