Friday 12 April 2019

Day 2066

Day 2066;

I got a BMI 20.05, you got a BMI how old are you Savage, 3? Well that age I ain’t I think I have been doing this blog now for somewhat over 3 years now, I have managed to get 13,097 steps which gave me a distance walked of 8.48 km and I have burned 1144 ,kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, orange, banana and yogurt.
Lunch:hot dog sausages, bread n’ butter and something.
Dinner: chicken pie, broccoli, carrots, green beans, cauliflower, potatoes and cream egg trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water, Pepsi Max and hot Ribena.

I’m sure that I did multiple physical activities today, I mean at least 2, as I initially went out to the gym before having a lazy midday until about 5 when I cycled for just over an hour on Zwift, I still didn’t manage to beat Mich’s time was 2 minutes quicker than mine, which is a little worse than my first stage, as that was about 1 and a quarter minute.

So what’s up for tomorrow; I bet no one’s sitting there wondering. Well as it stands I will probably be having a lazy day tomorrow, as Mich and Tini are going out for a Murder Mystery evening. So I’ve only got Allergy for company tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment