Thursday 25 April 2019

Day 2079

Day 2079;

On this day I have had a BMI of 19.36, steps of 13,497, distance walked 8.74 km and then I have burned 1139 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange, pear, apple and grapes.
Lunch: mini sausage rolls, scotch eggs, coleslaw, potato salad and Batternburg.
Dinner: meatballs (quorn), pasta, cheese, mushrooms and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow I have no idea what I’m doing, then what I have done today I’m unsure about, I know that I am just had a hot Ribena, before drinking that I had watched the final part of a Game of Thrones episode, I think that today it was the episode where the Hound realises that he’s petrified of fire and he attempts to run from the fight, as Stanis is too good, for the army that’s commanded by the Imp, then the father (Lord Tywin) arrives to save the day. For the cowardice king, that’s kings guard attempted to kill the Imp, then the friend of the Imp, the one that sung the song at the end of season 8 episode 2, I do believe, I think his name is Pod or something.

Then again before that event I believe I ate my dinner and before I had started my dinner I started watching the episode of Game of Thrones. Which I had started watching after I had my shower as I had just been on a bike ride for 90% of the battery life on the iPad, but I had managed to get to to the summit on the tour of fire and ice. Before that happened so that’s shocked me, now it’s just about 50% of the ride time that I need to knock off to make up a place on the competition that have been up there already, that’s how slow I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment