Monday 8 April 2019

Day 2062

Day 2062;

Today my BMI was down to 19.76, and my steps were ever so slightly up to 18,813 (which gave me a distance of 12.18 km) and I had burned off 1541 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple, grapes and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in white bread) and doughnuts (jam and custard).
Dinner: salmon, broccoli,green beans, carrots, new potatoes and tart (peach and nectarine).
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Lucozade sport (raspberry) and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow I have no idea what is going on but I’m guessing that if I can get up as early as I did this morning then I can maybe get in another 18.5 mile course around Wattopia, followed by another at least 30 minute walk on the treadmill before finally sitting down for a little row. Then if I get myself up earlier I may actually be able to get in some more? As today I managed to get in all of that, no more for the morning before I went to lunch and after lunch I went out to the gym for another little workout, the things I do to get to my dream of competing at an Olympic (or a variation of, like the Paralympic) games. Then to make a success of that dream it would give me the confidence to do something that I have never done before. Hopefully I can grow as a person enough to succeed.

Now that was me looking slightly too far ahead, but I’m going to have to put in the extra bits of effort into my workout in order to make my dreams a reality, and that includes my newest dream. If not they’re only dreams, works of fiction from my imagination, I have no expectations of any of them happening, least of all to me.

Despite the above points I have also managed to get my Dratini to level 30, so it has now evolved into Dragonair by just running through Elite Four, so my Pokedex is looking to be more complete at the moment. But where’s Red? As I know that Blue is now Viridian cities gym leader, and that he was Red’s rival.

No comments:

Post a Comment