Saturday 6 April 2019

Day 2060

Day 2060;

My BMI was up to 20.15, I had only made 9561 steps (which was a disappointing 6.19 km) and only 777 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten, banana, orange, apple,and yogurt.
Dinner: I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Now today I have been such a disappointment. Such a disappointment I have been as I have had boccia in the morning and I have been to watch a football match in the afternoon.

Then I have had a lazy rest of the day also I haven’t even been on the rowing machine today, as I have been gazing at it a bit but not getting on it to have a row, which is irritating. I don’t think that I have even managed to get onto some Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee today, well at least not that mattered very, much.

No comments:

Post a Comment