Friday 5 April 2019

Day 2059

Day 2059;

My BMI was 19.98, steps I did 10,713 it was only 6.94 km and I had burned 1078 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: toast, baked beans, mini sausages and something.
Dinner: something, strawberries with ice cream and something else.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice, water and hot Ribena.

Today I have had a go on the Zwift bike and I have disappointed myself with my performance, as I have had a decent enough start to the ride but I really let myself down when it came to the finishing straight, as it was a course of 18.5 miles and I did it slower than Mich did it just 2 days ago.

Then I think that it was today that the English Women lost against Canada, and I have forgotten everything else that happened today. I think it was a friendly football match, though, so it only means things for bragging rights, but Canada should have been up by some goals from the first half and England should have won the second half, the way it went was no goals in the first half when Canada were on top, they managed to nick a goal against the run of play in the second half. So I guess that’s what makes a good team.

No comments:

Post a Comment