Sunday 14 April 2019

Day 2068

Day 2068;

My BMI today was 20.18, my steps were 9616, my distance walked was 6.23 and I had burned 859 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, orange, banana and yogurt.
Lunch: egg, smoked salmon, bread (white), salad (green leaves, tomatoes and carrots) and cake.
Dinner: pasta meatballs (quorn), cheese, bread and a tart (nectarine and peach).
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and fruit squash with lemonade.

Tomorrow is a n day just as today was from the outset, and every day before. Tomorrow I probably won’t be going to athletics nor the gym so it’ll be up to me to get my own training sorted. Just as it has been for the majority of previous days, with mixed levels of success. Then tomorrow I am going to start anew. I will be getting in a ride on the Zwift bike another little jog on the treadmill before another row on the machine then I must get onto the trampoline for another bounce, tomorrow.

Now today what has happened to me today? I cannot remember I did do a little jog on the spot it was nothing though only a shallow 5 minutes in length, else today I have had a lazy day, which is reflected by my pitifully few steps that I have done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment