Friday 19 April 2019

Day 2073

Day 2073;

Now today I have been lazy and that is exemplified by my BMI being up:to 19.95, I had made 14,345 steps which surprised me as I had a lazy day but then I had burned 884 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, pear, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: bread, bacon, egg and something.
Dinner: pasta bolognaise, cheese and cream egg trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snack: 1 quality street chocolate.

Tomorrow will be an exceptionally lazy day, as I have got a long journey in the car which won’t be appreciated by my head.

Today was lazy as I only got a short jog around outside, then I decided to do a half hour bounce before I stopped for today. That is actually it that I have done today, apart from watch some stuff on the box, like Game of Thrones and Doctor Strange. Then again I only believe that I managed to watch 1 episode of Game of Thrones today, we watched the whole of Doctor Strange.

Then as I was going to go to bed I took one of my quality street chocolates out of the box, put it back and I selected another one to eat. I have no idea of my reasoning in doing that, I just did (how weird).

No comments:

Post a Comment