Saturday 27 April 2019

Day 2081

Day 2081;

My daily BMI was 20.02, I have only done 6949 steps which were 4.5 km and I had burned 1073 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, pear, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: sausage casserole (sweet corn, carrots and peas) and tart (nectarine and peach).
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow I have no idea what I am to be doing tomorrow, apart from going for another short cycle and watching the GP, other than that I cannot tell you.

Then today I have been having a lazy day, as you could probably tell by the only few steps that I had done. I have been over to boring boccia for the morning. I have gone to watch the football match of the team that I support in the afternoon.

The football match today was interesting, as the team that I went to view won, woah they actually managed to win, now I haven’t seen that in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment