Tuesday 16 April 2019

Day 2070

Day 2070;

My BMI today was 19.85, steps were 17,366 (11.24 km) and I had burned 1267 kcal.

Breakfast: yogurt, banana, strawberries, apple, orange and cereal.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: fish, runner beans,vegetable rice and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and water.

So tomorrow I will try try to complete the first season of Game of Thrones, as well as the fitness goals that I have set for myself.

Now today I have completed my fitness goals in the morning, minus the jog on the spot, as I had been on the rowing machine, trampoline and the treadmill before I had completed my breakfast. Then I only did my jog on the spot while I was rewatching the first season of Game of Thrones, I only got 4 episodes of the way through. Incest, Dragons and Death are probably the three words that I’d use to describe Game of Thrones, as it’s a recurring pattern a couple of related people getting it off and having kids ordinary kids, which is quite troubling in actuality, I’m sure that some may have been a bit mad, but the vast majority were ordinary kids. A couple of the mad ones were Joffrey Baratheon (who was Lannister through and through) and then before him there was the Mad King (Aerys II). Then again they were two almost perfect physically, at least, specimens of men Sam Well Tully, at least I think that’s what he’s called (the fat one from the nights watch) his girl friend/wife and her son was from beyond the wall and the same genes that went into her also went into her son, as in her father impregnated her for her son as did he impregnate her mother, so that’s all fucked over, and then look at the physicality perfect people that came out of there, the normality of the children of Caster is abnormal.

Now that’s my rant on the Game of Thrones done, for now at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment