Tuesday 9 April 2019

Day 2063

Day 2063;

Now today I have got a BMI of 19.59, I have done 30,011 steps which is 19.43 km (apparently) and I had burned 1650 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, grapes, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops with mini sausages, bread (white) and cake.
Dinner:  sweet n’ sour chicken, vegetable rice and something,
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.

Then the day after today I am planning on doing a similar routine to today, which I have done a similar routine to yesterday. As today I have managed to get on the bike first then I moved along to the treadmill for a walk then I finally got in a short row on the rowing machine. After the morning’s activity I ate my lunch and I waited around, until Tini got back to take me to the gym, then I have jogged along with Mich in his Zwift bike ride, it was Stage 2 of the tour of Wattopia today, at least for himself.

So much for my completion of Pokémon Let’s go Eevee, as I don’t think that I have got any further on the game, today, but I learnt how to challenge Red in the game, by watching a YouTube video.. and it’s simple basically, as I need to train 6 Pokémon to level 100, so I can then beat 6 of the Master Pokémon people, or just show the 4 legendary Pokémon, the 3 legendary birds (Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos) then there’s the other one Mewtwo, but then I’m guessing that you could also get Mew up to level 100 if there’s a Mew Master in the game. So that would probably be 5 of your 6 Pokémon mastered and then on your left as you go to the elite four building you will find him for a pitifully easy battle, at least if you’ve set up your 6 now maxed out Pokémon.

No comments:

Post a Comment