Wednesday 24 April 2019

Day 2078

Day 2078;

BMI was 19.49, I took 17,138 steps and I have walked 11.10 km and I have burned off 1447 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, pear, apple, orange and grapes.
Lunch: mini sausages, scotch eggs, mini sausage rolls, potato salad, coleslaw and lemon drizzle cake.
Dinner: meat, carrots, peas, broccoli, cauliflower and Eaton mess.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and Ribena.

In the morrow I am not going to the gym so I have all day to play with, well in principle at least. Today I have gone on the Zwift bike for a morning cycle, it was supposed to be another little loop around a small circuit, I failed at getting around the circuit, I was too slow. I got further than I did when I had some power issues, obviously not far enough though, I know that I’m too slow at the course as I thought that the iPad I was using had full charge before I started, then by the time that I had finished it was saying that I had used up 95% of the power, I need to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment