Monday 29 April 2019

Day 2083

Day 2083;

Today my BMI was 19.79, I had only managed to take 13,918 steps or 9.01 km which was today only worth 1329 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, pear and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (corned beef) and cake.
Dinner: pie (chicken), cauliflower, green beans, carrots, broccoli and tart (banana and toffee).
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Tomorrow I haven’t got anything planned, no trips to the gym, until Thursday sometime I think. So I’m guessing that I will probably be on the treadmill tomorrow, the Zwift bike and the rowing machine that I have at my home. I should certainly get myself on the treadmill as I have really let myself down at athletics today.

Anyway I have watched the latest episode of Game of Thrones, just a heads up if you haven’t seen it yet, it’s great. It was a bit surprising at it’s end, wondering how the next three episodes are going to turn out now, I don’t think that I have given away pretty much a thing in typing that, other than Brans “death” scene is awesome I’m typing about the scene which starts with Bran talking to Theon basically saying that he is forgiven, as it’s just the two of them up against the Night King, a cripple and a Eunuch standing there against the most powerful force in the Game of Thrones world, the Night King that had just been engulfed by a giant ball of dragon fire and he just shrugged it off, meanwhile calling another bunch of dead folks to come to his aid and kill Aegon (Jon) while he trudged onward to Brandon Stark.

My letting myself down at athletics today was what I was thinking about, just before I got distracted by the Game of Thrones. Ok so my letting myself down at athletics today was that I was so slow so what if I was quicker than the two disabled girls, then there’s one other disabled male person who was just beating me hands down with his running/jogging. Then Paul commented on my stamina, it’s not that great it’s my stupidity that drives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment