Tuesday 30 April 2019

Day 2084

Day 2084;

Now today I have had a BMI of the same as yesterday, but I don’t know my steps, my distance or even the calories that I burned, today I was thinking that I missed out on my goal for steps on my Wii fit thingamajig, though. So it doesn’t look hopeful that I did on anything, today.

Breakfast: cereal , banana, apple, orange and yogurt.
Lunch: baked beans with mini sausages on bread nd cake.
Dinner: chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, something and Jaffa cakes.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, elderflower and hot Ribena.

I tried my hand, or feet, at a little jog for this morning on the treadmill, it was only 20 minutes in length of time. But apparently I managed to average my speed at 5.9 mph, which shocked me, at speeds of that I probably would have managed to get 4 laps around the athletics track in 20 minutes, just 100 more to go go, to get myself up to marathon distance.

Anyway I’m doing shamefully bad with my speed it was only over a short 20 minute stretch of my legs., then after that I had myself a 30 minute row, on the rowing machine, which I disappointed myself with the only 4.6 km that I had rowed.. then next up was my time for a bounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment