Wednesday 17 April 2019

Day 2071

Day 2071;

My BMI is still at 19.85, 11,444 steps or 7.41 km and I burned off 978 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: bread (wholemeal),  hot dog sausages, egg, cheese and lemon drizzle cake.
Dinner: gammon, crochet potatoes, cauliflower, peas, broccoli, carrots and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, water, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Anyway tomorrow I don’t know what is going to happen but I will probably have a go on the Zwift bike, I might have a bounce, row or walk/jog on the treadmill, tomorrow. Then again I may just watch some more of Game of Thrones.

Then today I have been to the gym in the morning, so that was a little thing I did on the lateral trainer, before I did a bit of time on the seated leg press and it ended in a quick cycle on an exercise bike.

Next up I’ve been lazy, I’ve been watching some more of the Game of Thrones, season 1. I did my thirty minute little jog on the spot while I was watching an episode. Then after I had done that Tini arrived and instructed me to get onto some of the gym equipment as I only had 45 minutes until dinner, so I decided to go out and fix the bike, it was that the power cable had come out not the gears, so that was a relatively simple problem to fix. So I gave myself a 30 minute cycle before I got myself off the bike cleaned myself up, and found that I actually had an extra 10 minutes until dinner was served, I still managed to get myself ready for dinner on time. So that was a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment