Thursday 31 January 2019

Day 1995

Day 1995;

I had a BMI of 20.05 today, my steps had decreased though (13,458/8.71 km disappointingly low) and I had increased my calories burned (1410 kcal).

Breakfast: cereal, yogurt, orange, banana, apple and grapes.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese and pickle in wholemeal bread) and cake.
Dinner: pasta meatballs with cheese and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Today I have been on the turbo trainer and on the treadmill, so it’s a TT of exercise, despite not going fo a anywhere as a tourist or even having a chance to pick up a trophy, as that is what TT means Tourist Trophy.

Within my treadmill walk, which I started off by going slowly, it was at 5 kph, then I increased my speed to 6 kph, then after a little while I increased my speed to 7 kph but then from that point I decided to decrease my speed by 5 every other 4 minutes then on the other 4 minutes I’d Increase my speed to 7 kph, so I was basically continuously changing my speed between 6.5 and 7, for today the remaining about 36 minutes. For which my Wii Fit gizmo was saying that I was running, at that time.

On the turbo trainer today I rode around London, so with my last two days I have been to London on. All be it in a game the second time. Now I wonder if you have ever thought about a fusion of a couple of games, how about a fusion of the Legend of Zelda and GTA? You could play as Link, the scoundrel off Hyrule. Who was attempting to get into the bedchamber of the Princess when he was accosted into becoming the unlikely hero of Hyrule.

No comments:

Post a Comment