Tuesday 29 January 2019

Day 1993

Day 1993;

19.82 was my decreased BMI, and I had walked less steps at 13,594 (only 8.80 km) and I had burned off 1240 kcal according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, grapes and yogurt.
Lunch: sausages sandwich (wholemeal bread) and something.
Dinner: pie (minced meat), cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, green beans and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.

So football today was interesting as both of the Manchester teams failed to win, and what’s more Manchester City lost their game, it was against the Premier League strugglers Newcastle, after leading the game 0-1 after 24 seconds Newcastle United first managed to equalise in the 66th minute before scoring a penalty in the 80th minute to give themselves the win, by 2-1, so congratulations to Newcastle they have kept Liverpool 4 points adrift at the top of the league, tomorrow we will see if Liverpool can take advantage of this unexpected event and grow the gap at the top out to 7 points, from the 4 points that separates them at the moment. Then after the good start under new management for Manchester United Manchester United come back after being 0-2 behind in the second half, to draw the game 2-2, which puts them 2 points off both Arsenal and Chelsea, but Chelsea have a game in hand on them, so the gap to Chelsea could be 5 points.

That’s enough about football, today I have started off by having a row, then I went on a walk to another house. Up next must have been that I’d been to the gym, where I broke my 10,000 step goal, on the Latteral Cross Trainer, by 44 steps, then next up in the gym I had a go on the exercise bike before returning home and having another half hour on the turbo trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment